1. Being a highly specialised institute for Chronic Kidney Disease we register referred patients only.
2. You should have a referral letter to the relevant consultant written by a consultant or a registered medical practitioner in a government hospital or private institute.
3. You will be given an appointment for registering by the nursing officers of the clinic.
4. The patient should come to the clinic on given date with the previous medical records, referral letter, new exercise book, file and National Identity card or any other accepted identity card.
5. Registering of the patients is started from 7.30am at the main counter of the clinic (first floor) by nursing officers of the clinic.
6. After the registration patients are examined by the Medical officers and then the consultants.
7. After examination of the medical officers and the consultants you should go to the main counter for taking next clinic appointment and further information.
8. You will be given separate dates for investigations and clinics.
9. Fasting and other instructions will be given by the nursing officers of the main counter at that time.
10. Then you should go to the indoor pharmacy of the clinic premises for getting medications.
11. If you have to take injections you will be directed to the injection room.
12. Your file and the drugs card are kept with the clinic.